Mountain babes need high performance gear. But why do you have to look like you just stepped in from a Himalayan expedition to get that? That’s why we gave this hoody all the technical features you need to crush it out there. Like the front zip to keep you cool on the way up, a raglan sleeve for reach, thumb loops and a media pocket, all in 250gsm merino. Then we styled it so it isn’t a clone of all those other technical mid layers and it won’t just stay in your wardrobe when you’re not out there slaying big peaks.
- Raglan sleeve allows ease of movement
- High double layer collar to protect your face and neck
- Single layer “half” hood keeps your ears warm on storm days
- Thumb loops mean no “glove gap”
- Neck zip with zipper garage for ventilation and temperature control
- Media enabled front pocket is easily reached from the outer layer.
Merino is the perfect winter fabric. Soft against the skin and ultra-breathable with incredible wicking capabilities, it doesn’t get wet like cotton or clammy and stinky like synthetic fabrics. Its unique structure helps you to regulate your temperature, keeping you cool whether you’re in action or relaxing while still keeping you warm however harsh conditions get.