Riders put a great deal of time and money into boots and footbeds to get the ultimate fit. But socks are a key factor in the comfort – performance equation. The Pro Lite sock’s minimal volume fit provides just enough cushioning where it’s needed most without any superfluous fabric to compromise the boot fitter’s art. Merino’s legendary anti stink factor ensures your feet can breathe and keeps things fresh.
- Merino is soft, warm, comfortable, wicks perspiration and stays odour free
- Engineered design for high performance comfort
- Light weight, slim fit for close fitting boots
- “Keep your socks up” folded calf band for enhanced hold
- Seamless, linked toe box for chafe-free comfort
- Shin, heel, toe and under foot cushioning let you ride all day
- Breathable mesh panels for temperature control
Merino is the perfect winter fabric. Soft against the skin and ultra-breathable with incredible wicking capabilities, it doesn’t get wet like cotton or clammy and stinky like synthetic fabrics. Its unique structure helps you to regulate your temperature, keeping you cool whether you’re in action or relaxing while still keeping you warm however harsh conditions get.